Went down to that there London today to see me Mum. Didn’t start off particularly well, loaded up car with presents and stuff, then promptly left overnight bag indoors. Didn’t realise until I was over halfway there. So first stop was to buy the contents of an overnight bag.
Normally when I visit I have a few jobs to do, nothing new this time:
- Sort out the DVD player – cables not connected up properly.
- Have a look at PC – needed a bit of updating.
- Sort out Netflix – entered password.
- Put up some pictures – banged in nails.
- Mum has also just had new carpets fitted so some of the doors require ‘shortening’ – that’s a job for tomorrow morning.
Here is my Mum…