A lame attempt today? You decide.
Firstly, let me put a few contextual points on the table:
- It was my mum’s 75th birthday party yesterday.
- I had been drinking punch, beer and Pimms – quite a lot of it.
- We didn’t drive down, so it meant we needed to get train, coach and bus to get back today.
Plus a few pictures to put things in perspective:
Ok, so now my submission for Juneathon Day 17:
- We were running late for train so had a very brisk 15min walk to station. With a hangover.
- Had to go to cashpoint to get some cash for the bus fare – again needed to run to cashpoint and back so that we could get the bus.
I’ll come back to my original question: lame?
Total Juneathon mileage = 61 running, 24 cycling, gym action, brisk hungover walk to station and a quick run to cashpoint.