After last week’s 26+ miles, this week was all about doing much of the same. It ended up looking like this:
- Monday – easy run at the woods with the dog
- Tuesday – gentle run with Helen and the dog at the woods
- Wednesday – at the gym on the treadmill – fast
- Thursday – rest day
- Friday – at the gym on the treadmill
- Saturday – steady Parkrun and a couple of extra miles
- Sunday – easy run at the woods with the dog
Happy with the week – my legs are slowly starting to feel a bit stronger. In fact, Saturday’s Parkrun, which was my first one for a month or so, was good – did a reasonable 24min – but felt like I could have gone faster.
Not sure what this week is going to bring – got a fair bit of marking I’ve got to get stuck into, plus an open evening on Wednesday. On top of that, I’ve started watching Fortitude again. Began watching it ages ago, but for one reason or another I stopped. And I’m loving it.