Another week done. 5 days running this week. Which, when you consider it has been a busy week, I’m pretty pleased with.
- Monday = rest
- Tuesday = 5 miles on the trails at the woods
- Wednesday = rest
- Thursday = 4.5 miles on the treadmill at the gym
- Friday = 5 miles on the trails at the woods
- Saturday = 3.6 miles on the trails at the woods
- Sunday = 5.4 miles on the trails at the woods
My legs have felt very heavy and achy today, which I’m putting down to all the running on the muddy trails at the woods. Also, my feet have felt a bit sore, which I’m putting down to running in the Fivefingers on the stoney ground at the woods. Therefore, I think a bit less trail running next week.
WARNING: STATISTICS ALERT!
- 311 miles left to run.
- 98 days until the end of the year.
Which means, on average:
- 3.17 miles per day.
- 22.19 miles per week.
Definitely doable (I think).