Today was all about the rise of the machines.
Photocopiers hate me.
Today went something like this:
- Photocopier one ran out of paper mid copy – none easily available – had to go fetch some.
- Paper jam one – solved and sorted.
- Paper jam two – solved and sorted – it was the same problem moments before.
- Paper jam three – swore at machine and went off to find another one.
- Photocopier two had a red light blinking at me and refused to come to life.
- Photocopier three ran out of A3 paper halfway through second task – none easily available – had to go fetch some.
Scarpered out of school very quickly today to get to the gym for some treadmill action.
Treadmills hate me.
- Treadmill number one was unable to incline, no matter how many times I pressed the ‘incline’ button. In the end it stopped and flashed up the words ‘error comm net’, whatever that meant.
- Treadmill two was making a weird whizzing grinding sort of noise, so I jumped off that one pretty lively.
- Treadmills three and four were already taken (and appeared to be working fine).
- Which left treadmill five, the battered one in the corner, the one with the repaired belt, the one that wobbled when you run on it.
Beggars can’t be choosers – 35min at an easy pace.
Juneathon Day 4 = 3.4 miles
Juneathon total so far = 27.3 miles