As we trundle to the end of another year, my mind begins to wander to the next. 2017. But before we put this year to bed, let’s have a quick look at what all the fuss was about.
Some highlights, in no particular order:
- Trip to China
- Various races including the Milton Keynes Marathon
- A first 24 hour race, Endure 24
- A year preparing for Ofsted, including the actual visit
- A year of Parkruns, including number 50
- Various gigs, of which Frank Turner at Rock City tops the list
- Mount Snowdon conquered
It would appear that having already said that it was ‘a busy year’ – my lack of being able to remember anything else that happened would seem suggest that in fact it wasn’t as busy as first thought.
Coming soon…the year ahead.