Janathon Day 10
Following on from yesterday's blog post about data, I thought I'd give you some more:
- 32.25% of Janathon in complete
- Average daily mileage of 4.429
- I am currently exceeding progress
- I am predicted to complete 137 miles
- Intervention is not required
After a very long operation to remove said fragment of evil, during which I experienced more pain than a woman during childbirth, I was finally able to fit in today's run. It was round the woods in the dark with the dog. I had my trusty head torch on, although that didn't help me spot the huge twisted mass of branches that almost caused me and the dog to end up in a ditch.
Today's mileage = 4.24
Total Janathon mileage = 44.29
Today's photo, and evidence of the rock and roll lifestyle I live, tumble dryer shopping.
* I would have taken a picture of the offending piece of glass but it was too big and there was far too much blood.